[Healeys] Le Mans

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Sun Oct 7 16:04:25 MDT 2012

I've never been and am contemplating a trip in my 3000. I live in the south
of England and am, for example, only an hour from Plymouth which is a handy
ferry port for France.

However, I know next to nothing about Le Mans. Assuming that I'm more
interested in Healeys and classics than anything else, which is the meeting
for me? The Classic, every 2 years and not until 2014?

Which is the one where the Healeys have a stand? And Bar-b-Q and beer and
fun?

Or is there more than one meeting which I might like?

The modern 24 hours session would not be very far up my list.

Thanks,

Simon