[Healeys] Le Mans

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 01:34:59 MDT 2012

Simon,

The Classic is the one to go to. It's a fantastic event. When ordering
tickets be sure you get parking in the section reserved for Austin Healeys,
there are usually about 200 or more there with a large presence from the
Dutch. Also be sure to order the full ticket package which includes access
to the paddock, that is a must. They have changed it recently so that I
believe that you need extra tickets if you want access to some grandstands.
Personally I don't think this is necessary. Be sure to go into Arnage
vllage in the evening for a meal or drink. Fantastic cars double parked
everywhere. Police don't care.Then go to Arnage corner around midnight to
see the cars hard breaking for the corner. Great stuff, well worth a visit.

Derek

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk