[Healeys] Knock off grease

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Nov 19 18:15:21 MST 2012

As far as grease stains go, I can't recommend anything for your clothes, but
if you know someone that works on the railroad, there is a pink hand soap that
is used by the diesel mechanics and a small packet is included in the "Crew
Pak" that is provided to the crews (me) along with napkins, alcohol wipes, a
band aid and an a** gasket for the toilet seat on  our engines.  The hand soap
cleans hands with grease, oil etc like nothing I have ever seen, but it works
great on clothes just before you throw them in the washer.  I have had jeans
with five year old stains that relegated them to just working on the car that
this stuff took out easily.  Not easily obtained by regular folks, but right
now we are hiring three new conductor classes (about 30 individuals)...
Mike MacLean
BNSF Railway engineer
BN2
AN5