[Healeys] Knock off grease

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Nov 19 18:40:06 MST 2012

re: "I went to the anti-sieze because it didn't tend to leach out onto the spokes on long hot trips and make a mess like
the grease did."

Trick I learned somewhere: Put a film of silicone RTV on the inside of the hubs where the spokes are anchored--no more
grease oozing out.

I've tried everything to get the grease out; no luck (esp. with anti-seize).

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net