[Healeys] spark plugs

Bob robertlarson at att.net
Mon Mar 26 09:09:58 MDT 2012

I'm not sure about it just being recent.  Back in the 80's I had no end of
troubles keeping plugs in a 79 Triumph Bonneville motorcycle.  Had out of box
failures and constant missing failures.  Went from the "Losers" to the NGK's
that the chart recommended and never had a failure or problem.   They lost a
customer forever as I have never bought another one.

Bob
55BN1   (and British motorcycles still)