[Healeys] spark plugs

Dallas Congleton dcongleton at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 26 06:01:33 MDT 2012

People in other car clubs have stated the same experiences and opinions.
Conventional wisdom is that when Champion moved all their production to
Mexico a few years ago, the plug quality changed - either due to different
materials, different production methods , or different quality control.

I changed to NGK with perceived better results on fouling.  Maybe it is just
a hotter plug .