[Healeys] overdrive questions

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sun Mar 11 08:12:48 MDT 2012

GW,

 There is a BIG spring behind the plate and the bolts/nuts need to be
removed evenly so the cover does not cock askew. (whew)

No big deal, the reverse is done when replacing and the spring is easily
compressed. Make sure the spring is centered on the cast nub on the back of
the cover.

dp

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE