[Healeys] Healey Marque

Blue Healey bluehealey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 10:44:52 MST 2012

Hey Pete and Team.
The Royal Mail coach made it to little old Winchester here in the UK today
and delivered Healey Marque magazine with the write up of the Dunlop Bridge
presentation to the 'Big Dog' garage.  What a toy shop that Leno guy has!!
Well done Pete and the team from the New England Region.

I also enjoyed the Coast to Coast report from Rick Gorman. We can't do 4,500
miles here in the UK without passing home at least three times as we drive
round and round. What an excellent adventure - starting in December too.
Wow!