[Healeys] EBay------hummmm

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sun Jun 24 07:17:52 MDT 2012

<< On 6/23/2012 8:09 PM, Tom Felts wrote:

---no additional photo's?? >>

Once I hit "Enlarge" Tom, a bunch of large ones came up ---
unfortunately <F> ?!?

<<  I just glanced quickly and noticed that it is missing the front
wing to shroud pipings.
Probably more "little" problems.  >>

You mean like the rear Overriders, John <G>??  Or the front O/R
rubbers ??  Or having
TWIN carbs not just two (2) ? ?   Or that gawd-AWFUL yellow-top
battery ? ? ?
The boot rubber seal with red paint on in and installed incorrectly
??  WHAT Spare Tire/
Wheel with NO securing devices ???  Incorrect 4" Fresh Air Hoses ??
The BLACK engine
bay ??  The black overspray on bottom side of bonnet ??  Choke cables
& splitter block
MIA <G> [must be a real PITA to pop the bonnet to start when cold <G>]
???  Looks like
Engine Mounts are fubar ??  Fan Shroud sure looks wrong ??  What
copper heater pipe <G>??
Coil mount is fubar ??  And WHAT is that V/C "colour" ?????????

Sad.

Ed
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing STD IL plates    AH BJ 7    )
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com

PS:  Past Concours Judge - Frogeyes & Big Healey Convertibles !