[Healeys] EBay------hummmm

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 24 08:29:06 MDT 2012

Not to start a flame war ( I have a prior commitment which means I can not
drive my Healey today (rats)), but I am wondering how this "exceptional" car
would fare on Concours judging. I agree with Ed that it is exceptional -- if
only on the items which I assume would be deductions. And, if I misspelled
Concours, blame spell check which does not have the word listed.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com