[Healeys] EBay------hummmm

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Jun 23 23:03:37 MDT 2012

Yep. That paint is awful glossy--2-stage (clear coat) probably.

Also:
- missing rear overriders
- boot seal on shroud instead of lid
- ever-popular backwards fender spears
- boot lid doesn't seem right--looks like kink on passenger side edge

Not knocking the car, but doesn't strike me as a 62K original miles car.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA