[Healeys] 100-4 BN2 vs BN7 3000?

Larry Varley varley at cosmos.net.au
Sat Jun 23 18:06:58 MDT 2012

Hi Scott, the only down side you are likely to notice is brakes, which
won't be quite as good as the BN7, and perhaps slightly less
sophisticated wet weather protection. On the plus side, lighter more
balanced feel to the car, and more responsive steering. Depending on the
state of tune of both cars there may not be much difference in power at
the rear wheels. There will certainly be no problem with high speed
cruising. It's all a matter of taste really, personally I think the 4's
more basic specifications add to their charm. Go for it.
Cheers
Larry