[Healeys] 100-4 BN2 vs BN7 3000?

Jose Vicente Vargas jvvmusme at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 07:44:55 MDT 2012

A 100m always

Sent from my iPad

On 23/06/2012, at 7:06 p.m., Larry Varley <varley at cosmos.net.au> wrote:

> Hi Scott, the only down side you are likely to notice is brakes, which won't
be quite as good as the BN7, and perhaps slightly less sophisticated wet
weather protection. On the plus side, lighter more balanced feel to the car,
and more responsive steering. Depending on the state of tune of both cars
there may not be much difference in power at the rear wheels. There will
certainly be no problem with high speed cruising. It's all a matter of taste
really, personally I think the 4's more basic specifications add to their
charm. Go for it.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/varley@cosmos.net.au