[Healeys] Swedish Austin Healey Club Annual Meet/driving on the LHS

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 02:31:57 MDT 2012

Years ago.......My regiment was UK based, but our main "role" was in
Germany. Our UK vehicles, which we took to Germany on exercise, were RHD.
Our so-called "war-stores" vehicles, which we kept in Germany, were LHD. I
was in charge of transport in my squadron and could drive any number of
vehicles in a day, LHD & RHD. I'd drive up in one Land Rover, do/fix
something and jump into another. Hey Presto, where's the steering wheel?
Confusing; could be worse after a good lunch.
Simon