[Healeys] Testing Voltage Regulator

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 06:35:52 MDT 2012

Question for all:  why won't a digital VM work?  Only think I can think of is a DVM has a higher impedance which,
theoretically at least, gives a more accurate reading.

The manual always specifies a 'moving coil voltmeter;' but could that be because DVMs weren't common or even available
in the late '50s/early '60s when they were written?

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net