[Healeys] Testing Voltage Regulator

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Wed Jun 6 07:01:18 MDT 2012

Hi
As I understand it the digital meters are too quick in reporting what it
measures. The voltage coming from the dynamo is not very stable, which
means that the digital meter will wander up and down the scale. The
construction of a moving coil meter is such that it has a built in
"shock absorber" so that it always shows a mean value.

Per in Sweden