[Healeys] Testing Voltage Regulator

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 05:48:28 MDT 2012

And from a non Larry....Hear hear!!
Lucas electrics have been much maligned, particularly here in North
America.
Absolutely undeserved!!!
IMHO up until the early '70's everything they made was of very high
quality, very reliable and simple to maintain.
Unfortunately, in the north-east, the introduction of "Build to a price"
combined with with thousands of tons of road salt  just did not work out,
but that was long after Joe was gone.

Michael Salter

                         *I have BJ8 water pump kits!!*