[Healeys] BN1

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 07:29:27 MDT 2012

Hi,

Many thanks Everybody for the input soo far (still quite happy to hear
opinions).
The actual car is a late BN1 I assume (BN1L220xxx). We have a complete and
running engine, gearbox, rear axle, soft top frame. All looks original. We
have all the gauges, though they need to be rebuilt. We lack seats,
interior upholstery, some windscreen parts, bumpers. The frame looks good,
panels straight.

Gergo