[Healeys] Starter Problem now an ignition problem!!

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Thu Jul 19 09:37:51 MDT 2012

The white/black wire from the battery switch shares a connector with the
white/black wire from the coil to the distributor, so to disconnect the
battery switch you have to do it at the switch itself and not at the coil.
That may be obvious, but just thought I would mention it.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA