[Healeys] Starter Problem now an ignition problem!!

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 11:01:32 MDT 2012

Steve

I have now disconnected it at both ends. However after my successful start
I have no spark again! I have renewed the spade connector at the
distributor and it is reading 12 volts.

I can only think that the problem lies with the FIA cut out switch. I am
going to disconnect it from the circuit and see what happens.

derek