[Healeys] Starter Problem now an ignition problem!!

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Thu Jul 19 08:51:54 MDT 2012

Derek
Is the white with black wire still connected somewhere? If so disconnect
it, it might be your problem. This wire is used to shortcut the ignition
coil, so that it will be impossible to start the car without removing
the short. It is shorted by the battery master switch, which I assume
you mean when you say FIA switch.

Per in Sweden

BTW. I have sent an invitation to you on Facebook, might be a quicker
way of communication.