[Healeys] Nissan powered 3000 - BAT -- Subarus

Greg Mandas gmandas at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 17:13:00 MDT 2012

I love the Subaru SVX.  My father-in-law, more of a car nut than I (AH100 3
speed side shift, Golden Hawk, XK120(??)) bought one and it was a dream to
drive. The funky windows were great. You could open them at speed and rock and
roll.

Greg
65BJ8

--- On Mon, 7/16/12, Oudesluys <coudesluijs at chello.nl>