[Healeys] Dot 5 Silicone break fluid

Michael J Maloney mikljmal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 13:59:31 MDT 2012

John and so many Others;
Thank you very much for your input! My system was dry because I replaced
all lines and cylinder kits and hoses except the 2 rear wheel
cylinders,they were new,with old Dot 3.I have reordered all the above
rubber components for the future project.They will arrive 10 days? Today I
will remove,  dismantle and clean Dot 3 from rear cylinders.Then I will
flush and top up with dot 5,using pneumatic brake bleeder which I just
purchased.The only possible contamination will be from rear.
This should give me brakes and clutch to get front alignment done,on Monday.
Mike Maloney 66 HLY