[Healeys] Rich Chryslers Passing

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 07:51:26 MDT 2012

Very very sorry to hear of Rich's passing.

I first encountered Rich from this side of the pond, after asking this list
many probably stupid questions as a naive 30 year old newby, but he always
took the time out to answer the question in his own good humoured, yet concise
manner.

I had just written to him last week to thank him for his help and amazing
patience over the last ten years and the journey we have had together, after
entering the Midlands and National concours, with which I would not of entered
without his support and helping me finally nail the top fit on a bj8 a few
weeks before. To quote him "Bloody wind-up window cars.!"

Thank you Rich, the car did you proud.

Andy