[Healeys] Rich Chryslers Passing

Jose Vicente Vargas jvvmusme at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 19:39:40 MDT 2012

He helped me so much in my BN2 restoration....what a shame....

>From Colombia he will be greatly missed.

Another real car guy, Martin Swig - the California Mille creator- also passes
away.

Sent from my iPad

On 5/07/2012, at 8:02 p.m., Linwood Rose <linwoodrose at mac.com> wrote:

> Damn! We have to find a cure for cancers. Rich was such a helpful soul. I
know I relied on him more than most anyone when I wanted to know what was
what. I am so sorry to hear this. Deepest sympathies to Rich's family.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/linwoodrose@mac.com