[Healeys] Rich Chryslers Passing

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 19:33:15 MDT 2012

I knew Rich mainly from having served on several Concours teams at various
Conclaves.  His knowledge was nothing less than encyclopedic. On a few
occasions when cars had to be disqualified in the prejudging stage Rich had
the ability to encourage their owners to continue working to "get it right"
without demeaning either their cars or their efforts.  Our world is
diminished by his passing.

Best--Michael Oritt