[Healeys] Rich Chryslers Passing

Mike MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Jul 5 20:58:40 MDT 2012

Rich helped me with my BN2 restoration by having a bent up grill restored
perfectly and I don't think he even made any money on it.  At the price he
charged it was not possible. What a truly generous soul.  I am very saddened
by this. He will surely be missed by many people whose lives he had touched.
Terrible, just terrible.
Mike MacLean

Sent from my iPhone