[Healeys] Fuel pump mounting plate Double ened query

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 15:39:57 MDT 2012

Yes, I do have a double-headed pump installed on my BN1.  If the question
is how it is mounted I simply used the standard SU brackets and turned them
so that the mounting bolts run through the bulkhead just in back of the
driver's seat.  If someone wants pictures please advise by email and I'll
see if I can send something on.

Best--Michael Oritt