[Healeys] Fuel pump mounting plate Double ened query

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Jul 4 12:36:14 MDT 2012

Simon, IIRC Michael Oritt is the only Lister with one mounted and I'm
guessing he's out racing his Elva <G> and
we will just have to wait for his handsome self to reply !

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com

PS:  I did one, lo MANY, MANY years ago <sigh> [ LOL ] and IIRC [could
be questionable <G>] the pipes 'fit' by getting the thing mounted
required GRUNT force ! ! !  NOT a BFH tho - LOL !