[Healeys] A BIG HEALEY WEEK ON THE LIST

Joe and Lenore Armour sebring at hotkey.net.au
Fri Aug 31 09:08:14 MDT 2012

It would be remiss of me not to give a huge thankyou to Mark for
facilitating this opportunity to bond with ya all.

When I think back to the mid-late 70s when Joe Jarrick went to England
and archived documents at the Healey Motor Company and drove all over UK
and Europe purchasing those unwanted 100.S s  to send back to OZ, then
Pat Quinn and the late Alan 'Sebring' Jones went on a tour to UK via the
US and collected names and Healey contacts which initiated the
international communication network of Healeys.

Now we can all join in from the privacy and comfort of our homes thanks
to Mark

THANKYOU

Joe