[Healeys] A BIG HEALEY WEEK ON THE LIST

Joe and Lenore Armour sebring at hotkey.net.au
Fri Aug 31 16:41:10 MDT 2012

What cars?

I forgot the Melbourne 40000 and to specifically mention the other NOJ
from LeMans that was in Australia and restored at Melbourne's Healey
Factory when the car was owned by the Sell's who are founder membersd of
the AHOC of NSW.
Then there is the excellent SR.37 LeMans coupe re-created with some
components from the original car. This was another exercise by the
Healey Factory which was controlled by the Rowland brothers who started
out as AHOC of Victoria members with a passion.

Each time I witness the debate re AH clubs, cost of and why join more
than one club, take a look at the advantages and what it has bought to
the worldwide Healey community. Can't attend the meetings and events,
then read the magazines.
My knowledge of my two cars has been enhanced by contributions from
other enthusiastic club members I have never meet.

Joe