[Healeys] BJ8 door drain holes

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 06:40:52 MDT 2012

Hi Tom.
Yes, my BJ8 has 3 drain holes.
They have rubber stoppers in them. I don't know if the rubber grommets/
stoppers are original, but the holes are.
I'll send you some pics of the underside of my drivers side RHD door
separately.
I must also add...
1. This is the most obscure pic I've ever taken of my car.
Kneeling on the floor taking a pic of the underside of my door with my
phone...
2. Yes, I know the pics won't show on the list. Yes. Ok.
3. Ok, if others want a pic, I'll email it to you too, or put it on
www.myaustinhealey.com
4. Yes. I know I said 3, but who would have ever guessed 1.
;-)
Best
Chris

Sent from my iPhone