[Healeys] What's your Healey, and what Healeys have you owned?

ggilliam at usol.com ggilliam at usol.com
Mon Aug 27 16:39:21 MDT 2012

In 1970 I repeatedly saw a Healey parked in front of a little gas
station in Saginaw, MI. whenever I'd drive by there on business trips.
It turned out to be a '57 100-6, and it was badly rusted even then.  One
day I stopped and talked to the attendant, he said it must be for sale,
some college kid just left it there. The fuel pump wasn't working, I
cleaned the points and it was ok. I paid $350 for the rust bucket, drove
it around some for a few years until the kids were born and it got
parked until about 2000, when I finally decided I could restore it and
started the 4 year process.

  Gordy
   57 Longbridge BN4