[Healeys] What's your Healey, and what Healeys have you owned?

Ernest Rysso erysso at cfl.rr.com
Mon Aug 27 16:13:33 MDT 2012

Chris, Interesting topic for the curious.

My first was a 1960 Bugeye Sprite.  My first new car.  Driven daily for
three years and raced on weekends.
Traded it for a Sunbeam Alpine tow car.

Bought a 1956 BN2 in 1961 and flipped it after a year for a second Sprite
race car w/trailer.  Raced for two more years and sold it to a friend.

Had a 1961 BN7 ,briefly, in 1970.

Bought my favorite, another 1956 BN2 in 1972.  For 39 years if was a work in
progress.  Sold it last year to fellow in New England.  Now I'm clearing the
garage for the next?

Ernie