[Healeys] 65BJ8 fuel lines.

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 17:55:13 MDT 2012

Hi Greg, Here are a couple of pictures of my 65 bj8 fuel pump/lines
configuration.  They are like the original lines.  You can see the banjo
fittings.  It is a tight fit but carefully bend your lines so the mating
surfaces line up then tighten them and you're good to go.  It might help to
bend the lines so they mate with the banjos attached to the pump housing, then
loosen the banjos a few turns, fit the fuel lines to the banjos, and finally
retighten the banjos while keeping the fuel lines in position so as not to
stress the mating surfaces of the nipple/fuel line.  Hope that is clear.  When
you tighten the banjos you'll see what I mean as they rotate. Take care,
George 65 bj8 (30020)
 > From: gmandas at yahoo.com
> Subject: [Healeys] 65BJ8 fuel lines.
>
> All,
> My 65 early phase II BJ8 (30260) fuel lines have banjos on the fuel pump
ends.
> Is this correct?

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]