[Healeys] 65BJ8 fuel lines.

Greg gmandas at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 16:33:04 MDT 2012

All,

My 65 early phase II BJ8 (30260) fuel lines have banjos on the fuel pump ends.

Is this correct?

Moss catalogue says banjoes are used up to 28224 and 28225 and up shows a
"union" and doesn't show how it connects to the fuel lines.

Just checking, the SU pump sits with the diode end towards the passenger side
and the pump end towards the driver's side, right?

I'm asking because I'm replacing the lines and there doesn't appear to be
enough clearance for the banjo nut ro fit around at the diaphragm.

Greg