[Healeys] Master Cylinder flares

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 16:56:39 MDT 2012

In actual fact, according to a BMC Technical Service Bulletin issued in the
late '60's I believe,  "bubble or "inverted" flares are completely
interchangeable..
However, I'm old school and still make sure to use the end that matches the
machining in the cylinder..
--
Michael Salter

                         *I have BJ8 water pump kits!!*