[Healeys] Master Cylinder flares

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 07:32:06 MDT 2012

Futher to my earlier post (below) regarding the interchangeability of
"bubble or "inverted" flares some clarification is required.
In 1960 production of the "bubble" flare on tube was discontinued.
A TSB was issued indicating that the "inverted" flare can be used in all
applications.
My statement that the 2 types of flares are completely interchangeable is
not strictly correct. The TSB does not indicate that  a "bubble" flare can
be used in applications that were specifically designed for a the
"inverted" or "double" type of flare.
If anyone would like a copy of the TSB please contact me.

--
Michael Salter

                         *I have BJ8 water pump kits!!*