[Healeys] RM Auction Monterey - 3 Healeys for sale

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 10:47:45 MDT 2012

Bob

An interesting dichotomy. Not really, it happens all the time, remember
dot.com shares and housing prices.  Envy doesn't come into it, I'm just
fascinated how an relatively ordinary Healey, the 100M, can be hyped to
these levels. It seems to be focussed in the US though, along with Kurt
Tanners BJ8s.

Derek