[Healeys] Mirrors

Eric (Rick) Wilkins e-wilkins at cox.net
Wed Oct 19 22:40:05 MDT 2011

I like 'em where mine are right now. See link:
http://ewilkins.com/wilko/pics/frntquarter.jpg

 I've had three Healeys. Out over the wheel looks corny as they are just too
far away to be of any use. On the windscreen frame or just below is too close
so you really have to turn your head to use 'em. Again, not very ergonomic.