[Healeys] Mirrors

pennell at cox.net pennell at cox.net
Wed Oct 19 18:03:03 MDT 2011

Mike,

I assume you will mounting convex mirrors.  IMHO they should be mounted toward the rear of the fender although most are mounted above the wheel opening.  The farther forward the more the field of view is restricted and are essentially useless above the wheel.  I mounted mine appox in line with the rear opening of the hood (bonnet).

Keith