[Healeys] oil pressure relief spring

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 27 06:46:28 MDT 2011

I don't have a lot of help for you on the spring size.  We can only hope
that the manufacture had it together on their measurements and part quality.
You may want to shoot an email to Dave Nock if you haven't heard from him
yet.

You may have picked up from the archives that the spring tension can be a
bear when reinstalling.   If you don't have the engine out, then an
assistant may be of some help.

Mark