[Healeys] oil pressure relief spring

Williams, Allen awill at ccs.ua.edu
Thu May 26 21:16:03 MDT 2011

Thanks for the reply. I went back and did a search in the archives (which I
should have done before asking the question) so I better understand the issue.
I saw mention of shorter than stock springs, so I gather it's typical of that
product. That's no problem as long as it holds to 60 psi. But, if it has
lighter compressive force and opens at, say, 40psi. would that not be an
issue? Conjecture, of course. The bottom line for me is if no one has a
problem with them, I'm OK with using it.