[Healeys] high altitude driving

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Thu Jun 2 19:04:52 MDT 2011

Gary, all I can offer is that I have crossed the Rockies three times in my
BJ8, and driven it to the top of Pikes Peak once.  I didn't change anything
before or after and had only slightly noticeable loss of performance at the
summit.  Actually, the Healey climbed Pikes Peak much easier than did my '69
Dodge Charger with 383 c.i. engine and four-barrel.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA