[Healeys] high altitude driving

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 19:27:45 MDT 2011

I did the same trip with Steve in 2002 and did not touch the carbs once,
though I was quite low on power as we approached the PP summit--I think I
was down into first gear in the final section.  One of the drivers who came
over from the UK actually had to eject his passenger about 500 feet from the
top in order to make it up.  The highway passes wer no problem at all.

Best--Michael Oritt