[Healeys] high altitude driving

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:58:33 MDT 2011

If you drive fast enough, you might get through it before your car figures
it out. Actually, you most likely need to do much, unless you move to alt.
For a long time.

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write