[Healeys] Judging Guidelines for Jensen Healeys

John Homonek jhomonek at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 30 10:20:43 MDT 2011

There is a guy here in the Atlanta Chapter that knows the Jensen-Healey
inside and out.  He is an expert in these cars and helps many owners keep
theirs on the road...including mine for the last 21 years.

The question is, would he put together a guideline?

His name is Bruce Madden.  He has a Jensen-Healey that he bought new from
Baker Motors in Atlanta.

Another Atlanta Jensen Healey owner here in Atlanta, Craig Wolfe, restored a
Jensen-Healey to original specs using Bruce as a source.  I would say that
that is a Concours Jensen Healey and the only one I have ever heard of.
There was talk of putting that car into the Healey museum when it was to be
built in Virginia a few years back.

I believe Bruce could put together a set of judging and scoring sheets but
would have to be talked into it.

That is something we could work on.

John Homonek
1959 BN7 - 1974 Jensen-Healey