[Healeys] Official Parts List Question

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:51:07 MDT 2010

Curt -

I've done an extensive partial decode on the BSF fasteners from my
A90.  Since all the fasteners on that car are BSF & BA, my code list
is quite good at this time.

Many engine and drivetrain bolts, however, use oddball codes because
of bolt ratings (there are several levels in British boltdom) and odd
lengths or special heads.  It can get very complicated so my bolt list
focuses on standard grade bolts used on the chassis.

I'll send that list to John Sims,  it would be great if you can
augment it when you do your disassembly.

Cheers,

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device