[Healeys] Official Parts List Question

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:39:47 MDT 2010

Listers,

Rich is correct.  Anyone with a 100 (BN1/2) should be familiar with this
since all of the Whitworth fasteners (primarily BSF) listed in the parts
book are also denoted in this manner, i.e., as a BMC part no.  Therefore,
there is no way to determine the size/length/type of the fastener from the
part no. in the Factory Parts Book.

One project I hope to complete, is to decode all of the part numbered
fasteners for the 100s.  I didn't do it on dis-assembly of my 100 so it will
have to wait to the assembly begins in earnest.

Cheers,

Curt