[Healeys] Official Parts List Question

rjhco rjh.co at tx.rr.com
Thu Sep 16 20:05:12 MDT 2010

Rich:

Thanks very much for the explanation.

For those making a list of the dimensions for part numbers, I stopped by and
measured one of the bolts this afternoon.  The ATA 7232 is a grade 8; 3/8" x
24tpi bolt.  It is .800 in length (measured from the underside of the head)
with a thread length of .500 inches.  The hex head is 5/8" rather than the
standard 9/16 " for a 3/8" bolt.

The bolt is the same in each of the three different ratio (11/43; 11/39 and
10/41) differentials that are set up for my BJ8.

Best regards,
Jim Hockert